Friday, August 31, 2012

Just a note to all my adoring (?) fans. ;)

Hi there my few followers. 

I have been very busy, and will continue to be very busy, with this catering job I have going on until Monday night. But I promise that when Monday rolls around you may be bombarded with pictures and lots of talk about it. :) 

The menu is fun, and I am making labels for the event with description and allergy tags for everything, and then even got all the stuff to serve and set up.  Did my last trip to the store today (I hope) and will be elbow deep in prep tomorrow. (and tonight)  I still have to work all day Sunday at my paying job, then when I get home I am building all the wraps, toasting them and cutting them in half, then setting them up on their trays while the meatball rolls are baking in the oven.  Then come Monday morning I will just need to reheat meatball rolls and bake the pigs in a blankets.  I am very excited. I love to cook for people and these guys seem really excited as well and that makes if more fun for me.

I am taking pictures as I go and will be putting them all together in fun posts when I get the chance. 

Love to you all!! 

Jaelanne

p.s. I am totally treating myself to a pedicure when this is all over. ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment