Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bacon, schmacon.

I know how much everyone loves bacon and green beans. I get asked for it a lot...but when you are on a diet or need to cut down your cholesterol, etc. Most people just leave it out.  But for all of you that just hate doing that, I have found a solution that I think I like even better then the original. 
I made turkey pepperoni and green beans.  Weird sounding, I know, but its what I had in my fridge. (Which, if you haven't noticed, is the main reason I do most of my combinations for the first time.). 
I just put a dab of olive oil in a saute pan and let it get hot, then tossed in the frozen green beans. (You can obviously use fresh green beans too, but like I said, its what I had tonight.)
Then I cut the pepperoni into strips and tossed them in too. 
Add some salt, pepper, and garlic to taste.
Happy Eating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment