Wednesday, September 26, 2012

All work and sick kids, and No play, makes this a boring blog

Sorry for the absence from the blog world. I work all day on Sundays and that leaves me pretty wiped out, with the sad side effect that my house normally gets trashed the days that I am gone and all the kids are left at home with their daddy. So Monday morning I wake up tired to a very messy house. :(   Then My 6 year old got sick, not sure what, but some fever spikes and throwing up and the whole house goes crazy.  
But I wanted to share with you some of the few pictures I took at the Balloon Festival that we went to on Saturday. :)

 

 Remax had a booth where they took these pictures for us. It was fun.  
So take a look and I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!  
I am just hoping my kid feels better soon and I can get my house cleaned up and feel back to normal. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment