Monday, September 10, 2012

Healthy Lunch

 I am sitting here on a beautiful Monday working on a project that I think you will all appreciate when I am done. (or that is the hope since I am spending quite a few hours putting this thing together. :)

I took a break to make lunch for me and Arcee, and for some reason, tuna sounded good.  So I took a pouch of tuna and mixed in some diced tomatoes, some mushrooms, and some chopped up spinach.  Mixed in a little reduced fat olive oil mayo and some sea salt and pepper and voila!  Lunch!  And it was yummy too. :)


I paired it with some Nancy's whole grain sea salt and pepper crisps and some ice water. Very refreshing. :)

I wanted to toss in some peppers, and cranberries, but I am all out. :(  I will have to go to the store soon since the kids ate the rest of the peanut butter yesterday while I was at work too. 

What are some of your favorite healthy lunch ideas?? 

Happy Monday everyone! 
Don't forget to drink your water. :")

2 comments: