Saturday, May 4, 2013

A month off...

Admit it, you have all wanted to take a whole month off, right?  ;)

I spent some busy weeks seeing doctors, chiropractors, and massage therapists to try and get this headache to go away.  I still have that headache......

But while doing all of that, I am sorry to say, that I have had a hard time getting much else done.  Thanks to a loving husband that doesn't whine that the house isn't as clean as it normally is, and some very forgiving teachers for my daughters late paperwork for school, I have survived the last month.   

I got fed up with being poked and prodded, so I just stopped all that nonsense. I will eventually have to go to a neurologist and try and figure out this headache business and get it taken care of. Right now, I am mostly functional, and taking things a little slower then the past. My days of multitasking enough for 5 people is just at a stand still for now. I will be working on my blog as much as my head will let me be on the computer. 

I have some great things to add though, so I am excited to get back in it.

I had a great talk with a sports nutritionist about cooking and supplementing for athletes, and have some products that he has been working with to try out and review. (I love that part of my job)

So, hopefully soon you will have something to read about that!!  Can't wait to share. I have a could power lifters doing some sampling as well to get some better feedback on a product too. :)

Hope everyone has had a great last month, and this month has a BUNCH of great stuff to add. (I have been saving some stuff up too.)

Thanks for reading!! You make this so much more fun for me. :)

--Chef. Jaelanne

No comments:

Post a Comment